The power of Cordyceps has been proved by traditional Chinese and Tibetan medicine for thousands of years. There are stories, which describe how yak herders noticed a change in animals, if they grazed on Cordyceps. Such animals were more vital, stronger, healthier and more potent. Written records about the mushroom can be traced back to 620 AD. The Western world only found out about Cordyceps in 1726, when it was introduced at a mycological conference in Paris. However, at that time, the Western world had no idea about the effects of Cordyceps. This changed, much later, due to the fact that in 1964, Cordyceps was officially registered among herbal medicines in Chinese pharmacology.
Ideal composition, optimal strength and effectiveness
In ancient China and Tibet, Cordyceps (caterpillar fungus) has been one of the most valuable mushrooms used for harmonisation of the body and mind. This parasitic fungus is a rich source of beta-d-glucan, minerals, trace elements and vitamins.
Using a process called hot-water extraction, we offer a high-quality extract containing the ideal active substances ratio for the best results:
- minimum 50 % Beta-D-Glucans
- 10 % D-mannitol (cordycepic acid)
Health benefits tested and proven:
- improves resistance to stress + Reishi, Lion’s Mane
- regulation of fertility and sexual dysfunctions/disorders (libido support)
- supports kidney function
- boosts the immune system
- Thyroid regulation + Reishi
- lifts the mood + Reishi, Lion’s Mane
- supports heart function and the cardiovascular system + Reishi
- boosts performance and reduces recuperation phase + Reishi, Turkey Tail
- supports lung functions and regeneration, e.g. in he case of asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, pulmonary emphysema + Reishi, Turkey Tail
- anti-aging and reduction of oxidative stress + Reishi,
- helps with infections + Turkey Tail
Other health benefits of Cordyceps:
improves sperm quality, impotence, premature ejaculation, increases testosterone levels, asthma (especially in children), persistent cough, lung diseases (COPD, emphysema), allergic rhinitis, recurrent urinary tract infections, fatigue, exhaustion, liver protection (cirrhosis, hepatitis), viral or bacterial infections, osteoporosis, reduces cholesterol, regenerates muscles, stimulates blood circulation and regulates menstruation (metrorrhagia, strong menstruation ...), support in cases of kidney failure, stress conditions, activates phagocytosis of macrophages, supports sleep (if energy is low), atherosclerosis, arrhythmia, increases platelet count (thrombocytopenia after chemotherapy), borreliosis, fear, depression, weak immunity from childhood
Contraindications: Do not take in the evening (the only exception is in situations of great exhaustion)! Do not take in cases of insomnia, hot diseases, acute inflammation, in all conditions of heat. Be careful with the mushroom during pregnancy.
- for health problems: 1-5 grams per day (we recommend consulting your doctor or Chinese medicine practitioner)
- for preventive use: 500mg-1 gram per day
- we always recommend using it for 5 days a week and then skipping 2 days
- take the Cordyceps powder on an empty stomach (at least 30 minutes before meals or 60 minutes after meals). Mix it in water, coffee, tea (cold or warm) or smoothie. Let it dissolve for 15-30 minutes
- Cordyceps shouldn’t be taken late in the evening, as it could prevent sleep
- when using medicinal mushrooms, we recommend increasing your intake of vitamin C, which increases the absorption of active substances
Warning: The product is not intended for children under 3 years of age, for pregnant women or breast-feeding women. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. Keep out of reach of children. The product is not intended to replace a varied and balanced diet. It doesn’t contain any ephedrine, caffeine, gluten, preservatives, dyes or sugar.
Products on this site are dietary supplements. These products are not medicines and they can’t be used to replace prescription drugs.