About Lion’s Mane
This mushroom was named after the unique shape of its sporocarp, which is spherical and branched and it can have a diameter of up to 30 cm. Lion’s Mane has a delicate taste and a fish-like consistency. It grows parasitically in clusters on damaged tree trunks or stumps. Lion’s Mane has its firm place in traditional Chinese medicine, which believes that it can balance the yin and yang in the entire organism.
Currently, Lion’s Mane effect on the production of NFG (nerve growth factor) is being investigated. In traditional Chinese medicine, it was mainly used for its ability to harmonize the stomach and spleen. Like other medicinal mushrooms, Lion’s Mane is rich in beta-d-glucans, minerals, trace elements. Its specific components are diterpenoids - hericenones and erinacines. Other important components include palmitic acid, sugar alcohol threitol and D-arabinitol or provitamin D2, etc.
Ancient Chinese and Japanese doctors were able to use its An Shen function (to calm the mind) and they also knew its beneficial influence on the enhancement of mental functions.
Ideal composition, optimal strength and effectiveness
Lion’s Mane (Hericium erinaceus) is an edible basidiomycete fungus, a medicinal mushroom originating from Asia, also abundantly found in Northern America
Thanks to biofermentation and subsequent processing with the method of hot water extraction , we offer high quality extract from Lion’s Mane in the ideal active substances ratio for the best results:
- minimum 50 % Beta-D-Glucans
Health benefits tested and proven:
- regulation of gastric and intestinal problems, especially in gastrointestinal inflammation + Reishi
- prevention of cancer disorders, especially cancer of the stomach, intestines, esophagus and skin - according to the tumor type
- strengthening of the immune system + any other medicinal mushroom
- complementary therapy for neural diseases + Reishi, Cordyceps
- alleviating depressive moods + Cordyceps
- restlessness and sleep disorders + Reishi
Other health benefits of Lion’s Mane:
stomach problems, gastritis, calms mucous membranes, Helicobacter pylori, celiac disease + Reishi, neurasthenia, stress, affects the NGF factor in neurodegenerative diseases (dementia, Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease, multiple sclerosis), improves functioning of the nervous system, neuropathy, improves concentration, boosts bowel peristalsis (preferably a decoction from dried Hericium extract), multiresistant gold staphylococcus, tumor diseases (of the stomach, esophagus, large intestine, liver, uterine neck), stress, restlessness
- for health problems: 1–5 grams per day (we recommend consulting your doctor or Chinese medicine practitioner)
- for preventive use: 500mg-1 gram per day
- we recommend using it for 5 days a week and then skipping 2 days
- take the Lion’s Mane powder on an empty stomach (at least 30 minutes before meals or 60 minutes after meals). Mix it in water, coffee, tea (cold or warm) or smoothie. Let it dissolve for 15-30 minutes
- when using medicinal mushrooms, we recommend increasing the intake of vitamin C, which increases the absorption of active substances
Warning: The product is not intended for children under 3 years of age, for pregnant women or breast-feeding women. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. Keep out of reach of children. The product is not intended to replace a varied and balanced diet. It doesn’t contain any ephedrine, caffeine, gluten, preservatives, dyes or sugar.
Products on this site are dietary supplements. These products are not medicines and they can’t be used to replace prescription drugs.