Reishi has its home in Asia where it’s also called the ”divine mushroom of immortality”. It has been a fundamental part of traditional Chinese medicine for more than 4,000 years. Reishi (ganoderma) is also mentioned in the basic work of Chinese medicine, in the Inner Canon of the Yellow Emperor. It was so rare in those times that it was used only by the emperor and his family. And it wasn’t only used in Chinese medicine, but also as a powerful talisman for happiness and protection from all evil. Monks in Taoist monasteries used Reishi before meditation, for its ability to appease the soul of Shen. It’s also used by Russian astronauts or Sherpas in the high Himalayan altitudes for its ability to regenerate and stimulate functions of the organism.
Ideal composition, optimal strength and effectiveness
Reishi has many bioactive substances, which make it unique. It contains a great amount of vitamins, minerals, polysaccharides, beta-d-glucans, ganoderans, and also steroids, cyclic esters - lactones, triterpenes, including ganoderic acid or lanostans, etc. We use 6-9 months old sporocarps for our production, as the concentration of active ingredients is at its highest at this age. In older mushrooms, the concentration of active ingredients is gradually decreasing and the effect is less efficient.
Thanks to double extraction process (first extracted with water and then with alcohol), we offer high-quality extracts from Reishi in the ideal active substances ratio for superior results:
- minimum 30% Beta-D-Glucans
- minimum 4 % of Triterpenes
Health benefits tested and proven:
- general strengthening of the immune system + Turkey Tail
- allergy therapy + Lion’s Mane (specially for bowel cleansing)
- support for physical and mental health condition + Cordyceps
- complementary cancer therapy (according to the tumour type)
- heart and circulation support + Cordyceps
- a natural anti-aging agent + Cordyceps
- remedy for sleep disorders, nervous restlessness and exhaustion + Lion’s Mane, Cordyceps
- complementary therapy for liver disorders
Other health benefits of Reishi:
anti-inflammatory effects, insomnia, anxiety, overweight, fatigue, regulates lipids and cholesterol, heart and liver protection, allergies ( stops histamine release + vitamin C), food allergies (+ Lion’s Mane), musculoskeletal disorders, stress elimination, cancer of the liver, lungs, skin, brain, kidneys, immune system strengthening, skin diseases, strengthens the cardiovascular system (increases contractility, reduces blood pressure, prevents heart muscle hypoxia), antibiotic action (against E.coli, B.dysenteria, Pseudomonas, pneumococci, streptococci, staphylococci), strengthens the liver, diabetes, alleviates coughing, supports the coughing out of mucus, acts as a sedative, analgesic, antihistamine effect, bronchitis (+Cordyceps - long-term, + Turkey Tail for an acute condition – regenerates mucous membranes), neurasthenia, leukopenia, cirrhosis of the liver, dermatological diseases, bodily or mental fatigue, arthritis, leukemia (bone marrow effect), retinal disease, muscular atrophy and dystrophy, detoxification of the liver, strong antioxidant
- for health problems: 1–5 grams per day (we recommend consulting your doctor or Chinese medicine practitioner)
- for preventive use: 500mg-1 gram per day
- we recommend using it for 5 days a week and then skipping 2 days
- take the Reishi powder on an empty stomach (at least 30 minutes before meals or 60 minutes after meals). Mix it in water, coffee, tea (cold or warm) or smoothie. Let it dissolve for 15-30 minutes.
- when using medicinal mushrooms, we recommend increasing the intake of vitamin C, which increases the absorption of active substances.
Warning: The product is not intended for children under 3 years of age, for pregnant women or breast-feeding women. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. Keep out of reach of children. The product is not intended to replace a varied and balanced diet. It doesn’t contain any ephedrine, caffeine, gluten, preservatives, dyes or sugar.
Products on this site are dietary supplements. These products are not medicines and they can’t be used to replace prescription drugs.