Chaga first forms multi-year sporocarps, which are up to 35 cm long. Later on, when the tree dies and mycelium has reached deep under the bark, perfect sporocarps are formed. It comes from different regions of Russia and Siberia and it’s also commonly found in northern Europe and Canada. Chaga has already been a part of traditional Russian medicine for several hundred years. It’s mostly used by the people of Khanty which find it very valuable and highly appreciated. Chaga is rich in a large number of bioactive substances: vitamins, minerals, triterpene compounds, betulin and betulinic acid, which it gets from its host – the birch, obliquol, and it also contains very important polysaccharides – beta-d-glucan, flavonoids, sterols or pteridine and it contains melanin as well, thanks to which it has a dark color. Raw material from Chaga, which we use, is grown on birches in eastern Siberia, where nature is practically untouched by humans.
Ideal composition, optimal strength and effectiveness
Chaga (conk trunk rot fungus, Inonotus obliquus, Kabanoanatake) is a wood-decaying mushroom from the Polyporaceae family, which grows mainly on the birch.
Thanks to biofermentation and subsequent processing called hot water extraction, we offer high-quality extracts from Chaga in the ideal active substances ratio for the best results:
- minimum 10% Beta-D-Glucans
- minimum 5% Polyphenols
Health benefits tested and proven:
- activation of the immune system in case of bacterial and viral infection + Turkey Tail, Reishi
- cholesterol and blood pressure regulation + Reishi
- supports the cardiovascular system
- supports and cleanses the intestines + Lion’s Mane
- anti-inflammatory effects + Reishi
- complementary therapy of tumors and tumor prevention + according to tumor type
Other health benefits of Chaga
support for diabetes, analgesic effects (relieves pain), hepatoprotective effects (protection of the liver), support of mental functions - memory, concentration, thinking (inhibits enzyme acetylcholinesterase in the brain), detoxification, strong antioxidant action, digestive support, gastritis, stomach or duodenal ulcers, support when doing sports (with Turkey Tail and Cordyceps), Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, eczemas, psoriasis, cleansing of blood, leukemia, malaria, supports eyes and hair, it is probably the most powerful adaptogen, antiaging effects, anti-allergic action (anaphylactic shock prevention), herpes zoster (shingles), candidiasis, hepatitis C, infectious diseases, whether bacterial or viral, even in the case of herpes viruses
- for health problems: 1–5 grams per day (we recommend consulting your doctor or Chinese medicine practitioner)
- for preventive use: 500mg-1 gram per day
- we recommend using it for 5 days a week and then skipping 2 days
- take the Chaga powder on an empty stomach (at least 30 minutes before meals or 60 minutes after meals). Mix it in water, coffee, tea (cold or warm) or smoothie. Let it dissolve for 15-30 minutes
- when using medicinal mushrooms, we recommend increasing the intake of vitamin C, which increases the absorption of active substances
Warning: The product is not intended for children under 3 years of age, for pregnant women or breast-feeding women. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. Keep out of reach of children. The product is not intended to replace a varied and balanced diet. It doesn’t contain any ephedrine, caffeine, gluten, preservatives, dyes or sugar.
Products on this site are dietary supplements. These products are not medicines and they can’t be used to replace prescription drugs.